1. The indicated statements regulate the allowed use of the Web page www.biotools.net (hereinafter, "the Page"), that Biotools, B & M Labs, S.A., VAT number ESA81399149, places at users' disposal. Any question or claim must be addressed to:
Valle de Tobalina - 52 - Nave 39. 28021 Madrid, Spain.
2. All content contained in the Page is under copyright of Biotools, B & M Labs, S.A., unless specifically stated otherwise. This includes, without limitation, imagery, text and computer code. The Page and the information contained and referenced therein are for informational purposes only. Any reproduction, retransmission or other use is strictly prohibited. Request for permission to reproduce any of the contents of the Page, should be directed to the Webmaster at (firstname.lastname@example.org).
3. Links to third party pages are provided for convenience only. We do not express any opinion on the content of any third party pages and expressly disclaim any liability for all third party information and the use of it. Use of external links should not be viewed, in any way, as an endorsement of any particular Website, product, service, idea or viewpoint.
4. While Biotools, B & M Labs, S.A. is making great efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information, we make no representations or warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information provided on this Page and disclaim any liability for the use of this site or any site linked to it. Biotools, B & M Labs, S.A. may change this site at any time without notice, but does not assume any responsibility to update it. All users agree that all access and use of this Page and on any Website linked to from this site shall be liable in any manner whatsoever for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of your access, use or inability to use this Page or any Website linked to from this site, or any errors or omissions in the content thereof.
5. Biotools, B & M Labs, S.A. does not warrant or guarantee that the information contained in this Page is error-free. Access to the Page is the responsibility of the user. Therefore, Biotools, B & M Labs, S.A. shall not be liable for any error or failure in the user's computer (hardware and software), including, without limitation, presence of virus, loss of files or documents, or failures in the navigation system.
6. All information related to your interactions with us is kept confidential. Biotools, B & M Labs, S.A. does not trade or rent any user information to any third party. We intend to continue doing so in the near future. Should this policy change, we will notify our users by means of this Page. By using this Page, you are consenting to our collection and use of your data on a voluntary basis. You have the rights to cancel, modify or delete the information provided.
7. The information provided on this Page does not constitute an offer of or solicitatoin for the purchase or disposal of, trading or any transaction in any Biotools, B & M Labs, S.A. securities. Investors must not rely on this information for investment decisions.
8. This Page may contain forward-looking information. Such information is subject to a variety of significant uncertainties, including scientific, business, economic and financial factors, and therefore actual results may differ significantly from those presented.
9. This Page is subject to the Spanish laws. By using this page, users agree that any conflict or dispute shall be resolved in the Courts of the City of Madrid, Spain.
10. In order to comply with FDA guidelines on promotion and advertising on the internet, please note the IVD kit and products related info contained in this Page is not addressing the U.S. market, unless otherwise stated. Separate product-related information, specifically for the U.S. market, is available upon request.